We are now sending invites from the surgery – If you have been sent a text to invite you for your COVID vaccination at Crowborough – please click on the link to book.
Venue and important Information:
Venue address: Saxonbury House Surgery, Croft Road, Crowborough, TN6 1DL
- Do not book an appointment if you have had any other vaccination in the past 7 days
- Do not book an appointment if you have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 28 days
- Please DO NOT arrive early for your appointment, arrive at your given time or you may have to queue
- Park in Waitrose Car Park (FREE)
- Please DECLINE the appointment if you do not wish to be vaccinated or have already been vaccinated
- If for any reason you cannot attend the appointment, please contact us at Rotherfield Surgery and The Brook Health Centre – 01892 652255 so we can arrange an alternative appointment as and when one becomes available
- Wear short sleeves so the vaccinators can access your arm easily
- Be prepared to provide emergency contact details should you be asked
NHSE have given practices a list of priorities for the Vaccination and full details are available at:
The surgery is now working on Group 4. Earlier groups, the practice has tried to contact you to arrange an appointment and were unsuccessful, please call the surgery to update your contact details and to inform us if you still wish to be vaccinated.
Thank you for your help